The RAVPower Fast Wireless Charger is by far our favorite wireless charger for Apple’s new iPhones
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
• Note: Whether your iPhone is being standard charged, fast charged, or fully charged, the LED will stay orange and NOT turn green as iPhones do not send any signal to the wireless charger. Please do not place anything between your iPhone and charger, or the latter will not work.
• 7.5W wireless charging for newest iPhone X / 8 Plus / 8 is enabled in the latest iOS 11.2 update – faster than traditional 3.5W-5W wireless chargers.
• Compatible with All Qi-Enabled Phones: Includes iPhone X, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus; non-Qi enabled phones are still compatible but will require a Qi wireless charging cover to power up.
• Fast & Free 24W QC 3.0 Adapter: Includes a powerful Quick Charge 3. 0 adapter that boosts the max output to 10W so selected Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, or Microsoft Lumia phones can charge even faster.
• Portable, Practical, Stylish, and Safe: Lightweight, take anywhere size with silicone anti-skid design to prevent sliding; smart battery indicator; built-in over-current, over-voltage, and over-temperature protection systems.
Read more here
RAVPower Fast Wireless Charger for iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus QI Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy S8 Note 8 and All Qi-Enabled Devices (QC 3.0 Adapter Included)
Supports iPhone 8 / 8 Plus / X up to 7.5W Charging Whereas most wireless chargers are capable of a 3.5W - 4W max power output, the RAVPower Wireless Charger supports up to 7.5W for the iPhone 8 / 8 Plus / X so you can spend more time using your phone, and less time charging.